Pain dr. appointment, terrorist act, Bitcoin

Hello everyone, I am back for tonight.  I really do not have a lot to talk about tonight but did want to update everyone on something.  I was able to get an appointment with my pain doc tomorrow to see about a medication change.  Hopefully this goes well, I have been researching different drugs that other people take after oxycodone for pain and have wrote some down to bring up to the good doctor.  Also, I have been doing some work on my book recently, so that helps with my mood a little bit.  My pain today has been steady at around 7.5, so not horrible.  But people will understand this that has chronic pain, some days you have better pain days than others.  Like me as recently as this weekend, I had one day where I was a 10 and another 9 but then it has gotten down to around 7.  Pain is just weird like that.  So, on to other stuff.

I guess there was a reported terrorist action at an Ariana Grande concert in the UK today that killed 19 and injured 55.  At least that is what I have read so far, it will take a few days for most everything to come out.  People can be so horrible some times.

I will provide a link to this article but this is the biggest investment news ever, I think.  It purports that if you had purchased $100 of Bitcoin 7 years ago when it had first come out then you would be sitting on a return of $72.9 million.  That is huge, I remember when it had first hit the market and I seriously thought about buying some but decided against it, stupid move for me.  I would have only bought around $40 at that time but it would have been a great return.  Oh well, we all do something that we sort of regret.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts