Toothache, X-23, The Last Jedi correction

Good Morning everyone, I am writing this post a whole lot earlier at 7 am.  Just thought I would do this, a little bit different from my normal routine.  So, how am I doing today?  A little better, actually more than a little but I don't want to push it.  I woke up early around 4 am this morning but I feel like I got a good nights sleep.  I did have a new pain for awhile this morning, in my right upper teeth, I am used to tooth pain.  Since I take hydrocortisone my teeth are not as strong as I would like.  Just something I have to deal with.  The pain went away after a couple of hours though, hopefully it does not come back.  Tooth pain is a different kind of pain that can bring down pretty much anyone.

I do not understand why everyone seems to think that Fox will want to reboot Wolverine with a different actor.  I do not think they will be looking right away at recasting the character.  I think they will go with X-23, who is the little girl in Logan, for a Wolverine type character.  I do not see any reason to immediately bring the character back, unless you use a different timeline.  The timeline of the X-Men movie franchise is horrible, it is so convoluted and hard to follow, even for a fan like myself.  I had to do some reading to understand it and even then it was murky after finishing the article, it was not the writers fault but Fox has seriously messed it up.    I am sure there is a good video somewhere on Youtube that explains the timeline really well but I have not seen it.

So, I mispoke a few days ago when I said that the first footage we will be getting of Episode VIII will be in July at Celebration Europe.  Actually it will be at Celebration Orlando next month.  I am excited for it to happen but I do not think I will actually watch the trailer or any trailer for Episode VIII, this will test me in ways I haven't been tested for awhile.  Like when I learned how to take a drink of water again after being completely paralyzed.  OK, maybe a little less serious than that but still pretty tough.

Well, that is all I have for today.  I hope everyone has a great night or day, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts