Hello everyone, I hope all of you are doing great today.  My day hasn't been really fun, been in a lot of pain and am not finding any relief with my Oxy and Morphine.  I have talked to a few of my doctors and pharmacist about this but I had read that you can get a better dose of pain relief from crushing up my Oxy and snorting it.  That does make it kick in quicker and stronger, the only downfall of this is that it does not last as long.  Plus it feels strange, at least for me.  Also, my depression has been pretty bad the last few days, even though I am taking Lexapro 100mg.  Most of it has to deal with my trouble with women.  Some may be because I have not seen my psych for awhile now but I think I see next Monday but I need to call there to find out for sure.

I still do not understand why people are all up in arms about the travel ban that president Trump has put forward.  The first executive order that he signed was gutted by a liberal judge that does not like the politics of president Trump.  The travel ban is completely fine, constitutionally speaking.  Most people do not know, because they do not care about history, but from the 1920's to the early 1960's immigration to the United States of America was put on hold.  There was a very good reason for this and president Teddy Roosevelt talked about this saying that the immigrants that are here needed time to assimilate into American culture.  That is what we are having trouble with now, getting people used to living here in America, this country is very different where most of these people come from and need time.  But these liberals do not care because they would like to see a world without any borders, which would be horrible.  If there are no borders then you lose the identity of your country because everything gets pushed together.  But that is just my thoughts about it.

So, that is all I have for you tonight.  I hope everyone of you has a good day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts