Hey there, I hope everyone is doing well.  My day has not been very good, mostly from pain and depression.  I did find out when I go see my psych, on Tuesday at 8 am.  I like the early appointments to get them out of the way so you can do whatever you need to do without worrying about that.  My depression has a lot to do with the weather around here.  For the last week it has been raining and the sun has not come out but for a few times during the day.  Today it has been cold, a misting rain and very overcast.  The sun was just not able to push through all the cloud cover.  Tomorrow the sun is supposed to show up some and we are supposed to have a day off from any rain but the weather people say that it is going to rain Sunday and Monday.  It is amazing to me how much the weather can affect my life in the form of making my body hurt a little more and make me more depressed when we do not have any sun for many days in a row.  We needed the rain but unfortunantly we have not actually accumulated that much rain since it started.  The first two days we were hit with some hard rain but after that it has been either sprinkling rain or misting, which just makes it nasty and easy to catch a cold when outside.

Well, last night I watched Ghost in the Shell.  I am not recommending that movie to anyone, especially any person that is really into the anime series because it was not a good movie at all.  I am not into the source material but I do like this genre of movie so I thought I would enjoy that, guess I was wrong.  It was not a total waste of time but it was not a good waste of time, if you catch my drift.

There is going to be a whole lot of news coming out next month at Star Wars celebration.  Of course being only weeks out of the show there is all kinds of rumors as to what this news will be.  One thing that has caught my attention and I am sure the attention of most fans is the announcement of an Obi Wan solo movie, possibly after this trilogy ends in 2019.  I have really wanted them to do something with a Kenobi movie for a long time and it sounds as if it is closer than ever.  We will find out soon, just wish I could go there.  Orlando is great this time of year, I'm sure.

Well, that is all I have for tonight, I hope every one of you has a great day or night.  Take care!

Comments

Popular Posts