Hello everyone, I am back for tonight.  So, I am doing alright, that extra hour of sleep felt pretty good.  Overall though I am not a fan of daylight saving time.  I mean, what use does it have anymore?  What use did it have in olden times?  I am a history buff but the reason why we have daylight saving time is very strange.  It was used once to help out cows and their sleeping patterns and then to help save fuel when the people used the fuel for light, obviously before electricity and automobiles.  We now drive at all times of the day for many different reasons.  I understand the need or willingness to follow the sun for our everyday lives but I think this is just an outdated idea.  What do you all think?  Should we keep it or throw it out?

I guess late last night or early in the morning a new Wonder Woman trailer dropped.  It looked very good and looks to be the best thing that Warner Bros. and DC have brought to the big screen to date.  I will go watch the movie but I do not think I will watch it for the premiere.  Maybe wait a few days to see what others say.  I have a couple of friends I am sure will be going to the early show so I will wait to hear what they have to say before I watch.  I am interested in the character but as most of you know I am way more of a Marvel guy, DC does not interest me as much.  But so far it looks good so I have some good hope for the future of the DCEU.

So, the other day I pulled my first 1/1 card from a box.  I was pretty excited, as much as one with no adrenaline can get.  It was not of a major star player but it was still pretty nice.  I have been collecting for about two and a half years now and finally pulled my first one.  Good for me.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I hope everyone has a great day or night, take care.  Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts