Hello all, I hope you are doing well.  Today was a little mixed for me as I slept in a little until 7 am and took awhile to wake up fully.  Usually it takes me an hour or so to wake up fully but today it was not until 10 am that I finally felt awake.  My right arm was very sore most of the day, feeling like there were bruises all up and down the arm.  Of course I did not see any and I did not feel any bruises, the pain was mostly in the muscle that connected into the joints.  Probably just arthritis or I am just getting old.  I had some trash that I needed to get out that were in small bags that I can carry on the back of the wheelchair so about 4 I pushed over to the trash receptacle.  It is about a half mile back and forth to the trash area, I rolled about another quarter mile after that.  So I pushed around three quarters of a mile today, it felt good so I am planning on doing that a little more.  The only downside of that would be when I get inside I am very wore out and my whole body hurts way more than when I started.  So I think I will push just a quarter mile at a time, maybe that will equal everything out.

There is a fan made trailer out for Star Wars Episode VIII and it is pretty good, good job editing but this isn't anything official.  The person who did put this trailer out was not someone that is involved with the filming of Episode VIII so there is not any actual footage of what is going to be in the movie but they did a good job nonetheless.  There are a lot of cut scenes from other movies or video games though.  Fans are so worked up over the new Star Wars movie that they are wanting anything they can get their hands on.  For me this trailer did not spark anything like I thought it might, not taking away from how or why it was made, just did not feel anything at all.  That is not to say that some other fans will not feel something, I am just different in a lot of ways.  Lucasfilm has come out and said that the first footage for the movie will be released at Star Wars Celebration in Europe, which is in early July.  I am actually fine not watching any trailer for the movie and being totally blown away, which is what I will probably do, not watch any trailers.

Well everyone, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope each one of you has a great day or night, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts