Hello all, I hope you are doing great today.  I am not doing too bad, pain wise it has been so-so.  Lately I have been feeling a huge amount of pain in my shoulders and lower back.  My pain meds are taking away the "lesser" pain but doing nothing to the areas of my body that are in more extreme pain.  My hands have not been too bad, they really hurt as usual after waking up but since have not bothered me too much.  I see my doctor next month on April 14th so hopefully we can figure some things out, maybe those steroid shots would be a good thing.  I think it is worth a shot, see what I did there, hahahaha.  Anyway, I also would like to talk with him to see about joining a study for new pain management techniques.  Seen somewhere online about a new one that is a secretion from snails, maybe that will work.

So, sorry but I really do not have much to talk about tonight.  I will be back tomorrow with more for sure.  I am babysitting tomorrow for an extended amount of time, longer than usual.  It is one of my godchildren, a boy that just turned 2, so this will be a blast.  Hopefully I survive.  I hope everyone reading has a great night or day, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts