Hello all, I am back.  Now I have some good stuff to talk about after I let everyone know how I am doing.  So, yesterday I was very stiff most all day.  Not sure why I was like that but my legs did not want to work correctly.  Everything hurt a lot, especially my legs and toes.  Once when I was transferring in the restroom, all my toes on my left foot curled up so I basically stubbed them all at once.  Not too much fun.  Today is not terrible, I was able to do some pushing outside since it was a little nicer, that helps a little.  I didn't hurt as much afterward because I took it a little easier, not pushing as hard.  Now, on to some fun stuff.

A little Star Wars talk.  So, there is a new theory on Rey's parentage out there in the last few days, stating that Qui Gon-Jinn is her grandfather.  I had really tried to watch the video and pay attention but I was not able to follow how these people figure this out.  In short, it's very complicated.  I am really getting tired of seeing these articles or videos pop up everywhere.  At this rate, I am sure we will get some theory that Rey is related to Snoke or something like that.  People are trying so hard to prove anything about The Last Jedi so they can feel a little smart, hopefully some of the dumb theories out there get debunked by Disney really hard.

Back to conspiracy theories, I had heard a interesting but bat shit crazy one the other day.  That Star Wars is something going on in a galaxy close to ours and is told by George Lucas because he was visited by aliens and told this story that happened a long time ago.  I am not saying that this theory is not totally possible, mostly because I am such a Star Wars fanboy but I am not sure about the whole thing about aliens visiting Lucas.  If this theory is correct then that would make all of the Star Wars movies basically a documentary and not science fiction.  I love movies based on real events or even documentaries but I think this one is just a little too far out there.

Well, that is it for tonight, thank you very much for reading.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care.


Comments

Popular Posts