Hey there, I am back for tonight.  I hope everyone is doing well today, me not so much.  My pain is really bad today, it has rained the last few days here so today it is really damp outside and it was overcast most of the day.  Those two things together create a bad pain day for me, I would say that my pain has been about a 9 today and reaching 10 a few times as well.  Last night I was itching the back of my right leg around my calf and I felt something, I must have skidded the back of my leg up somewhere because it was caked with blood.  I had been wearing shorts the last few days so I had to have done it in that time but I do not remember anytime when this would have happened.  Just one of those things that happens when you cannot fully feel your legs.  So if you or someone else is in that same boat then check yourself every so often.

I had watched a video today on another kinda conspiracy theory, one I have not heard before and some of it does sound plausible, I guess.  It has long been suspected that a 10th planetary object is out there beyond Pluto and some have called this planet-like body Nibiru, which is a pretty cool name.  The thought of some people, I still have not figured out how they came to this conclusion, is that it will collide with the planet Earth in October of this year, 2017.  That is kind of disturbing, you would figure that NASA and these other private companies that are going to space, would know about this and would have warned us all.  But the conspiracy goes as a lot of them do, the government is hiding the truth from us, ordinary folk, and also states that the reason why we cannot see the wayward planet coming toward us is because of the strange angle.  Overall I do not believe this but if Nibiru, which is much bigger than the Earth, does collide with us then there isn't much we can do about that.

So, I just read this interesting article about how corrupt the lawmakers of Illinois are.  They went to court to sue the state comptroller to get paid before anyone else.  I will provide a link to the article.  Overall, I hope they do not get paid before everyone and hope they get voted out of office.  http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-illinois-lawmaker-pay-mendoza-edit-0326-20170324-story.html

That's all for me tonight guys, I hope each and every one of you and everyone you care about has a great night or day.  Take care!

Comments

Popular Posts