Hey there everyone, sorry I am writing this a little late.  Anyway, I am doing pretty good pain wise today as I was able to get my oxy filled this morning, I had been out since Tuesday around noon so doing good from that.  Otherwise nothing has happened for me health wise today.  So I am going to write some about other things.

I do not know where to begin with this topic I wanted to talk about so I will just jump right in.  Warner Brothers is killing the DCEU.  That cinematic universe has so much potential and really great characters but WB will not use them at all according to the source material, not saying that Marvel is 100% taking from the source material but they focus more on the stories and building up to a certain event.  There is news that came out today that the Aquaman movie is being pushed back for whatever reason.  And that The Batman is being rewritten from the ground up, meaning that everything is getting changed.  Not sure what this means for the future of their shared universe but it is not looking good.  As most of you know, I am a much bigger Marvel fan than DC but I would still like to see DC do good on screen.  I hope they get their act together soon, for all the fans.

Well, that is all I have for tonight, I hope to be back in the next few days to write more.  I hope everyone here has a great day or night.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts