Hello everyone, I am back.  So, today has been kinda tough for me on a few levels.  First off, my pain is very bad, possibly from the bad weather we have been having lately.  I know that weather is the reason why my sinuses are terrible right now.  Also, I have been having trouble getting "full", meaning I cannot eat enough today to become full.  I have known for awhile that I seem to be unable to eat a lot at once, very rarely I can eat a lot at once, so mostly I eat smaller meals.  Basically like a hobbit, I have first breakfast and second breakfast.  I have two meals for breakfast and lunch but I only have one dinner, usually.  Some of that has to do with taking steroids for so long, I no longer bloat up like someone that is on steroids for a short time, I have been taking them for around 27 years now.  But I have read that taking them for a long time can change your eating habits to where you do not eat as much at once.  That is fine with me, I used to supplement this with a lot of snacking but this was not good for my body.  I think I have a better system in place.

I really do not have much to talk about tonight but I did want to get on here to let everyone know that I am alright.  I hope each of you has a great night or day, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts