Hello everyone, this is going to be a short post.  The reason for that is I have not slept well since my surgery yesterday.  Last night I went to sleep around 10 and woke up a 2:15 am, so only 4 hours.  I tried to go back to sleep but was not able to, also I tried to take a nap a few times today but to no avail.  So I will be going to bed soon.  Also, the surgery went fine but like I said I have not slept well since.  But I did go watch Logan last night and will write a spoiler-free review.

I thought the movie was very nicely done, even though it was not exactly like the comic of Old Man Logan but I was alright with that.  Laura or X-23 was very spot on and an awesome force to be reckoned with.  After watching the movie I can see why they had to make it rated R.  I enjoyed the movie and I hope any of you watching will like it as well.  Keep in mind that this is not a movie for younger kids though.

Well, I will be going to sleep soon, I hope everyone has a great day or night.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts