I am back everyone to write a little more about my life and what is going on in my brain.  Today was a little interesting, I watched one of my God children for awhile.  He just turned 2 last month and I watched him for about 7 hours, it was a little hard on me.  When he first got here he was quick to take his shoes and socks off so when we went outside I had him sit on my lap, since it was kinda nice today.  It was very tough with him on my lap to push up the hills or up the ramp that goes into my apartment.  My arms are extremely wore out now, a little hard to actually write this.  But that is fine, I am used to pain.

So what is the deal with so many celebrities that have come out lately in support of a flat earth theory?  I am not sure why this is happening but it ridiculous, just shows how stupid they really are and why people should not idolize them.  One of the latest is Shaquille O'Neill who describes his belief as this, probably one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.   ‘I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle, and all that stuff about gravity'.  That quote is from a website called metro.co.uk.  There are even some that think gravity is not a thing at all but the Earth is moving upwards so you are being pushed by g-forces into the ground.  So yeah, not the brightest people on the planet.  Now I will be honest, I do believe in certain conspiracy theories that have solid evidence but there is so much evidence that the Earth is not flat that I cannot consider this to be a believable conspiracy theory.  So please, stop this.

So, that is all I have tonight everyone.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts