Hello everyone, I am back for a new post.  Glad this week is pretty much over, not sure why but it just felt very long.  But then again there never seems to be enough time in the day to get done what you want to accomplish.  Pain wise I am hurting really bad today, I am taking my pain meds just how they were prescribed but they are not even touching this pain I have.  It seems everyday I wake up and there is a new pain hurting somewhere on my body.  Sometimes the pain will not be there the next day and then there are times when that pain will persist for multiple days.  Not sure what to do about that.  It would seem to some that I am cursed to live a life of perpetual pain till my last days.  I have dealt with worse though and I am sure this will not stop me from living my life.  Guess this just gives me new stuff to talk to my doc about next month.

So, speaking of my last days, I am doing some research into writing a will were I will leave my body for science.  I figured they could probably learn more from my body in a lab then they could if I am 6 feet deep.  I even know where I will donate my body to, Kennedy Krieger Institute out in Baltimore, Maryland.  That is the place I had went to when I was a guinea pig for Lorenzos Oil back in the early 1990's.  I hope they can figure some things out that can help others down the road.

A new Justice League trailer dropped today, it looked pretty good.  I am not a fan of DC comics but I do like some of the characters like Batman.  It looks like it will be an enjoyable movie.  The movie comes out in November of this year.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I hope everyone reading this will have a great day or night, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts