EBook and AMN sypmtoms

Well, I have finally done it, I have pinpointed the subject matter of my very first eBook that I am going to start writing very soon, I will definitely keep everyone updated.  It will be an alternative history timeline of Genghis Khan and his empire surviving.  Going to try really hard to keep this book around 5,000 to 9,000 words, but that will come about depending on everything that happens in the next few months.  Starting on my first rough draft right now, I just need to make a summary and start building from there.  Of course any advice or words of encouragement are greatly appreciated.  I am very pumped about getting started on this but I know that there is a lot of planning.  I have read quite a lot of advice about writing an eBook, marketing and self publishing and selling it myself.  It is a good way to make passive income.  There is not a limit on how many you can write so I think I will have a lot of fun with this process.  I will sell either through just Amazon Kindle or Smashwords, of course through my research I will probably find other avenues to sell.  Research can be so much fun, not just because you learn what you need to learn but all the other stuff that you can learn as well.

So, since waking up today I felt like I was ran over by a mack truck.  My arms were worse off, especially my right shoulder which felt like it was hit a few times with a metal baseball bat, it shoots pain up my neck whenever I move it, which you have to do quite a few times a day.  Everything else seems to be stable but I think I am experiencing some of the symptoms of AMN, especially things like ADHD.  I will be on my laptop doing something and then all of a sudden I feel like I need to go play Madden on the PS4 or do some cleaning.  Very strange, never was like that before.  Also, a few other symptoms is stiffness or weakness in the legs, that will be hard for me to test.  Another that would be hard to test with me would be difficulty walking.  Bladder dysfunction is something I have had for years but I do not think these two are connected but I have been wrong a few times in my life.

Well, I am getting tired, the bed sounds very nice right now.  I hope everyone has a great day or night, take care.


Comments

Popular Posts