Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing great.  I am doing pretty good, a little sore from my workout yesterday but that is alright.  I know that I will feel better soon from that, at least.  Everything is ok today, I guess that pill I take for depression, Lexapro, is doing it's job well because I feel alright, even though I understand things that I need to work on.  Especially finding me a woman, don't know why they do not respond to me as well.  My reasoning is, which can be flawed, is that women hate me.  I do not think that answers the reason why women do not respond to my advances, but it gives me something to work with.  So, I am going to start working on myself this year.  It is not a resolution, as those do not ever work for most people, but is a goal for me.  To be better.

So, the big news today, of course, was the announcement of the name of Star Wars Episode VIII.  The title will be "The Last Jedi".  Think what you will of this but I believe that it sounds a little too kiddish, if that is a word or more suitable for Disney XD.  Which Disney XD is programming for animated shows for younger humans.  It is a little misleading, at least at this point, because who is the title referring to?  Is it Luke or maybe Rey?  I have no idea, because we really have not gotten much word on what this movie is going to be about.  I mean, we know certain aspects such as Rey will more than likely be trained by Luke to become a Jedi, this though is not set in stone.  Lucasfilm has been very tight-lipped about this movie so far.  Guess we will all have to wait for the movie to come out in December of this year.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I hope to be back tomorrow.  Have a great day or night everyone, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts