Well, I am back, still not feeling too great but I have been a lot worse than this.  Just a little winter cold, it did snow here today and I think the temp stayed below 30 degrees fahrenheit so that wasn't too good on my old bones.  Anyway, I am still alive so there is solace to take in that.  So tired of hearing these whinning "kids" talking about how 2016 was so horrible.  2016 was not my best year but you don't hear me complain about it.  It's a lot better than 714 CE in England, at least I can imagine 2016 was way better than those years.  Did you have to fight off wolves for dinner almost every night or have to worry about a plague wiping out your whole family?  Were you a Jew that lived in 1940 Germany, then I think your life is really good so stop complaining.  It just makes you sound like a little baby that cannot stand up to anything.  Just weakness.

Thank you, I needed to get that off my chest.  2017 should be looked at as a year for change, whatever that should be for you.  I am hoping to write some books and get some answers in this New Year.  Everyone should have some type of positive goal for the year, no matter what that entails for you.

So today was released the mid-season 3 trailer for Star Wars Rebels, which for those that do not know is a animated story for Star Wars.  It looks pretty epic, cannot wait for the next how ever many episodes.  It even has a rematch of Obi Wan Kenobi versus Darth Maul.  I'll provide a link to it if you would like to check it out or share it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upN-7ALj2OU

Well, that is all I have for tonight, I hope everyone has a great day or night.  Take care.


Comments

Popular Posts