Hello everyone, I hope this reaches you in good spirits.  I am not too bad although this new pain that I have been experiencing has been troubling.  The places where this new pain is affecting is my right jaw, not sure what to call this but the hinge in my right jaw, my lower back and the toes on my left foot.  The new jaw pain is probably the most annoying as I am only able to open my mouth so much to take a bite of food or a drink of water.  When it hurts the most is trying to eat an apple, now I have to cut the apple up to be able to eat it with a little less pain.  It is strange that my lower back is now causing me trouble, the area of my back that hurts the most is from the bottom of the shoulder blades up into my neck.  The back pain has only been going on for a few days now, I am going to wait and see if it gets any worse.  Now the pain in my left toes has been happening now for a little over a week, it feels like they just need popped but when I go to pop them I feel like I am going to pull them out of socket.  So I just try to stay off my feet, hahahahahaha.  Sorry, handicapped joke.  Not everyone gets that but when they do the person is usually unsure if they should laugh or stay silent, I enjoy making people feel a little uncomfortable.  I guess I can be mean at times but I try to have fun.  I laugh at myself way more than I laugh at anybody, if you cannot laugh at yourself, no matter your situation, then you are going to have a life devoid of any fun and you will never find happiness.  Just a fact.

Well, that is all I have for tonight, I am pretty tired so bedtime is coming up for me.  I hope everyone has a great day or night, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts