Hello everyone, I am back.  Wasn't feeling too well the last few days but I feel much better today, at least the sun was out for a little bit.  Around here it is supposed to be sunny and low sixty tomorrow so hoping to get some good exercise outside in the sun.  I did do a little pushing around the neighborhood today, maybe a quarter of a mile.  Some of the reason that I am feeling better is that I now have my pain meds, not being in so much pain helps you out in so many ways, my mood has gotten better, I do not look like an 80 year old man getting my chair in and out of my van and I do not have to think about my pain all day and can focus on other stuff.  Like what is happening to my laptop, it seems to be falling apart.  I had thought I fixed the issue about a month ago but it is getting worse and I am finding little pieces of the plastic outside of the laptop on my board.  My parents made me this really nice board for my laptop a long time ago and I use it all the time.  So functional, it works for a lot of other things as well as holding up the laptop on my lap.

One thing I did learn today is that the term "Big Apple", referring to New York City, was coined by southerners in the 1920s.  It was taken by a New Yorker, that was visiting New Orleans to sell his race horse, back to New York.  It mostly fell out of use in the 1960s but picked up again in the early 1980s.  So that is the big thing I learned today!

Well, that is all everyone, I am not far out of bed.  I hope everybody reading this has a great day or night, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts