UTI and politically correct crap

Hello, I am back after 2 days of time off.  It was unexpected but I was not feeling well over the last few days, thought I was coming down with another bad UTI, which is the only kind I get anymore.  I had a bad one back on April 8th of 2016.  That was not as bad as some I have had before but was the last significant one I have experienced.  The reason for these bad UTI's is a neurogenic bladder, it has been horrible since getting in the chair.  Back in August of 2015 I had to go to the hospital twice in one month for 6 days at a time and had to go home with a pic line in my arm and had to administer my own meds.  I also had a huge kidney stone that made things much more interesting.  I have some bad bacteria in my bladder called pseudomonas that is pretty much woven into my the walls of my bladder, so there is no way to get rid of it, just manage it, which is not good.  But until they figure out how to do a bladder swap, I am stuck with the one I was born with.

So, I got pretty upset a little while ago.  This being politically correct bull#$*t is hurting people a lot more than it is helping.  I was on Craigslist just a few minutes ago and tried to make a posting looking for a roommate.  First I made the title 'Male or Female Roommate Wanted' and Craigslist said that this was not allowed, do they think I am discriminating?  I am doing the exact opposite of that though.  Then I tried to change the title to just 'Roommate Wanted' but that was also blocked because I had used Male or Female before.  I was not aware of more than two species of humans, maybe I missed that memo but it is discrimination not to allow me to post that because I am not picking either male or female but am deciding that both are accepted here.  Plus, the ad I had put up in November allowed me to do this, why can I not do it now?  Just weird stuff that I do not want any part of.  Hate this kind of thought.

Well, that is it for tonight, I hope everyone has a good day or night, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts