Hello everyone, I am back for tonight.  I hope this finds you all doing well.  I am actually doing pretty well, the weather here in middle of Missouri has actually been pretty nice for the last two days but then things are going to start getting crazy.  It is supposed to be snowing and raining from Thursday evening to Sunday night, I have heard crazy reports, which is only normal here in Missouri, that we are getting a quarter inch of ice to 3 inches of ice, bottom line, the weather people do not know anything.  I imagine we are going to get some freezing rain that will turn to ice and it doesn't matter how much ice as just a tenth of an inch can give anyone problems.  3 inches is just overkill.  The people here in Columbia go crazy when it is reported that we are getting ice, they start driving off the road before any rain comes.  I am just going to hibernate until Monday, when the weather will get back into the 40's, I hate getting happy about 40 degree weather but that's just the way it goes around here.

Well, my experiment is pretty much over, I have not been to a gym since July of last year to see how big I would get in 6 months of not doing any or very little exercise.  I did not change any eating habits, I do not eat healthy anyway but did not gorge myself on sweets.  I could only really get up to 200 pounds.  So for ending this I am going to start going back to a gym pretty soon.  Golds Gym is running a special where you get gym access free for 12 weeks, a nutritionist that will meet with you to discuss your eating habits and a trainer to work with you once a week to keep you on track.  I think I will take advantage of this offer, sounds really good.  Plus my body is looking pretty disgusting really, I need to look much better if I am to attract women.

So, that is all for tonight, I am pretty tired.  I hope you all have a great night or day while reading this.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts