Hello everyone, I hope that you are reading this in good health today.  I did not do a whole lot today as it is still really cold out and my legs were not working as they should.  It was difficult to get my legs to lock out when trying to stand to transfer for anything today.  So I just stayed home, I really meant to do some house cleaning but did not get around to it, guess I'll try and finish it tomorrow.

I have been asked this a lot since I was younger, did I have an out of body experience when I flat lined, as some other people have had that experience.  My answer has always been the same, no I did not.  What I experienced was sort of just floating in space, not outer space but just a black void, I could not see anything if there even was anything there.  I am not exactly for sure how long I was out but it seemed like it lasted a full day.  I was only 10 at this time so my recollection of time is not as accurate as now.  I never get "weirded out" by people, sometimes random strangers, asking me this question, it is only natural for humans to be curious and I like teaching people about my conditions.  So I am always willing to tell anyone what has happened to me if they really want to know, I make sure to ask them if they want the full story or a more condensed one, because the full story can take quite a while.

Well, I am done for the day, think I will be heading to bed soon.  I hope everyone has a great day or night, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts