I really wanted to write last night, honest but for some reason Google was not working for me with my internet provider.  It was strange but it started working earlier today.  Plus eBay was messed up as well, when I would try to go to the site it would redirect me to the internet providers site.  Weird stuff, but I am mostly fixed up now.  It looks like the big ice storm is a big case of the media blowing something up to scare us.  Amazing how some people are blinded to that fact.  There has been a lot of fake news stories in the last year and it seems that they just keep on coming.  Well, if you do not want to check your sources on your news that is your deal but I have to have confirmation from at least 3 sources now, it is a shame that I have to do that but the media cannot be fully trusted.

In terms of health, I am doing just ok.  Ever since I woke up my legs have been really stiff, this happens when the weather is really cold outside, like below 30.  So it was a little hard to transfer but I was alright, even went to the store because I was becoming so sick of being inside all the time.  I needed interaction and to be in public, plus I needed milk.

I am having a lot of fun going back and watching or reading things in Star Wars, I really like the Rebels series that is on DisneyXD.  The new trailer for the midseason of season 3 looks great.  It alludes to a final showdown between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Maul.  At least I think it will be a final showdown with those two who have a long history going back to Episode 1, in that movie Kenobi gets the best of Maul and cuts him in two.  Maul lives on because of his hate, mostly now towards Kenobi for what he has done.  It will be exciting to see how it happens and how it ends.  Stay tuned for that.  I have gone back and started watching Star Wars The Clone Wars, which is another animated series for Disney.  This show has been running longer and has a huge story to tell.  Only on season 1 so this might take awhile.

So, that is all for today, I hope everyone has a great day or night.  Take care.


Comments

Popular Posts