Card show, Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi talk

I hope that everyone is doing well today.  I am doing alright, a little frustrated about a few things but otherwise good today.  My pain was not too terrible today and my mood, although I did get frustrated later, was good for most of the day.  My frustration has to deal mostly with Social Security but hopefully the majority of that frustration will go away soon.  So, on another front, I have decided to setup as a vendor at the next card show here in Columbia which is on March 4th at the Holiday Inn East.  You can see the hotel from I-70.  It is usually a pretty good show, at least the first one of the year is, so I think I will do alright.  I have not been selling very well on eBay or Facebook lately, it should pick up next month or so.

Well, something I had forgot to mention when it happened.  Star Wars Episode VIII has a new title to go with the saga called, The Last Jedi.  Now this is not the first time we have gotten a mention of the/a Jedi.  Now, Jedi is it's own plural so it could be talking about more than one person but most are thinking that Luke Skywalker is the the Last Jedi.  But that is just speculation at this point, and I love speculation.  I think that the title does refer to Luke and that Rey will be something more than a Jedi or just a simple force wielder.  I am not sure exactly what that could be necessarily but I am sure that Lucasfilm will do a great job with it anyway.  Also, in the image that came with the name from Lucasfilm, Star Wars was in red, which I think has something to do with either the Sith, the mortal foes of the Jedi and dark side force wielders, or just something evil that will happen.  I believe that Luke, toward the end of the movie, will most likely die somehow and pass on to Rey everything he knows.  I believe that Snoke and Kylo Ren will be very prominent in this upcoming movie.  Cannot wait to see it, it is the only bright spot in December for me usually.

Well, that is all I have for tonight everyone, think I will be heading to bed before to long.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts