Hello everyone, I am back for tonight.  Sorry but I have not been feeling well.  One thing, I ran out of pain meds until I see my pain doc on Thursday.  Hopefully we can figure out something.  Lately my hips have been hurting and that makes it hard to straighten my legs while trying to transfer.  Besides my hips, my right shoulder has been hurting as well.  Just something else for me to worry about as I am getting a cold right now.  My nose will not stop running or quit stopping up, it doesn't know what to do.  Hopefully I can get some good sleep tonight, that should help me out some.

So, what have I learned today?  Actually I kinda took a day off from learning as I really could not focus on much with all this pain.  It is a little hard to focus on writing right now, have to blow my nose every few minutes.  Ok, hopefully that was the last time for blowing my nose for tonight but I am not holding my breath.  Recently we have learned about another casting into the Han Solo solo movie, Woody Harrelson will be a kind of mentor to young Han Solo.  I think this is a good casting as Woody, from what I have read, won out on the role from the likes of another great actor, Christian Bale, from the Dark Knight series of movies.  I think Lucasfilm made the right call.  Too bad they haven't released anything on the plot yet, the movie is set to be released next year.  I just need to be patient as we are only half-way through January.

Well, that is all for tonight everyone, I will be back tomorrow.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts