Won't Heal Right, Best President, Not Enough Info Yet, Please Pick Someone Else

 Hey there all, I hope your Wednesday is going great!  My day was pretty good, I had a great workout at the gym today.  Tomorrow I am starting that 100 bicep curls a day for 30 days and if I have to miss a day for whatever reason then I will just make it up the next day by doing 200 curls.  It'll be fun.  I am going to go see my current primary doc next week to have her take a look at some trauma I've caused to my right foot that haven't healed up.  I've had them for about 2 and a half years now and they will not heal up.  But at least there isn't a red line coming from them as that would indicate blood poisoning and something I don't really want to deal with.  So anyway, time to get into it! 


History Day!  I love reading and talking about my favorite president, Theodore Roosevelt, I think we really need a president that is in the same vein as Teddy.  I really want to get another president like him but I don't think we will be lucky enough to get one that even had half the convictions Teddy did.  Some people like to talk about his heroics as the leader of the Rough Riders during the Spanish-American War and what he did down in Cuba, that stuff is great to read about but I think his greatest work is what he did with conservation of forests and parks in this country and in other places around the world.  It is mainly because of him that we have places like Yellowstone, if he did not intervene then Yellowstone would have been eaten up by timber cutters and oil discovery.  His other big legacy is extremely important too, trust busting and getting rid of the monopolies.  To help out with a current problem then people need to look back at how he went about breaking up those businesses.  I'm talking about how companies like Facebook and Amazon that just go and buy up their competition so that way nobody can directly compete against their rule.  Something needs to be done about that situation.  Here is that webpage about the great president; https://www.biography.com/us-president/theodore-roosevelt


Not going to write a lot about this as it's breaking just as a few hours ago, I don't like to talk about things until I have the full picture.  But it appears that rioters have stormed the Capitol Building and at least one woman has been shot.  At this point it is unknown if the person shot was a rioter, an innocent bystander or a Congressperson.  Hopefully it calms down soon but I think I'll wake up tomorrow to news about something bad happening in D.C.  Some are calling this a coup but I am not calling it that yet.  Here is that article; https://www.fox5dc.com/news/woman-shot-in-us-capitol-dead-several-officers-injured-after-pro-trump-protesters-charge-building


I believe that this could be one of the biggest castings that Lucasfilm could have in this new era of Star Wars so I hope they don't screw this up.  There is a rumor that Robert Downey Jr. could portray Grand Admiral Thrawn in the upcoming season of The Mandalorian.  I don't think the former Iron Man would be the best casting for the character.  I think they would be better with a smaller name actor and maybe someone like Mads Mikkelsen or Benedict Cumberbatch, that's just the type of actor I think could play the character better.  What do you think?  Here is the article on this; https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/mandalorian-fan-art-shows-robert-downey-jr-thrawn/

Well that's it for me today.  I really hope that each of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!

















Comments

Popular Posts