Not Sleeping Well, Election Conspiracies, Not a Good Idea, Got to Keep It

 Hey there guys, I hope your Friday is going great!  So, my day has been alright.  I went up to Macon yesterday to see my parents, always good to see them.  Haven't done much today really, just hoping I get some sleep tonight.  My sleep schedule is so messed up.  For about 2 months or so I was sleeping in even though I tried not to and now I'm only getting about 2-4 hours of sleep a night.  I'm going to be talking to a new doctor soon about what I can do for sleep.  Hope we find something.  It's time for me to get into it!


Conspiracy Day!  This most recent presidential election was full of conspiracy theories and I found a webpage that talks about some of them.  One of the big ones was that the Dominion voting machines where not working correctly, they were turning votes for former President Trump into votes for current President Biden.  Now there was a few actual cases of this happening but they didn't add up to much to change anything.  Now I may be remembering something wrong but I think there was a movie with this plot about 15 years ago or so, maybe not that long but I can't think of the name off hand.  There is one they talk about that I do believe, that mail in balloting was full of fraud.  I say this because my mother, who did not request a mail in ballot, was mailed three within two weeks.  Anybody can see why that system doesn't work right.  Anyway, here is that page so you can make up your own minds; https://www.cbsnews.com/news/presidential-election-2020-conspiracy-theories-debunked/


I have not clue who this Congressman is from Ohio but I think his proposal is ridiculous.  He wants only people who take the Covid vaccine to be able to get stimulus checks.  I say that thinking of myself because I am not able to get a vaccine, so why should I be left out.  There are quite a few others like me in this country that cannot get a vaccine as well.  Guess we don't matter to this guy.  Hope he gets voted out in the next election.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/gop-congressman-give-1400-stimulus-checks-to-people-who-get-the-covid-19-vaccine-220040418.html


It's good to be president because you don't have to follow anything you make others follow.  While President Biden signed an executive order mandating that every person on federal land has to wear a mask, during the inauguration he was seen without a mask on.  I guess it is one of those cases where it's a law for thee but not for me.  Typical leftist stuff.  Here is the short video; https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-asks-why-biden-001201825.html


I heard about this one yesterday, I think it's pretty funny.  A man down in Florida financed a new Ford Bronco from the Ford dealer in town and drove off with it.  Then the next day the man gets a call asking for the Bronco back because it was a display model and wasn't supposed to be sold.  Wonder how this happened, I'm sure someone at the dealer got a good talking to.  It all worked out in the end and he was able to keep the new vehicle.  Sometimes things do end on a good note.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-dealer-accidentally-sells-display-182545720.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I'm going to try to get some sleep.  I hope that you all have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!  































Comments

Popular Posts