New Sores, Woke Crap, Don't Think it Will Help Anyone

 Hey there all, I hope your Monday is going great!  So my day was alright, just crappy weather here, it was a nasty misting rain all day and didn't get above 35.  I hate cold rain, it really gets you down to your bones.  Well, I've been sleeping a little better the last few nights, still waking up a little before 4am though.  I've got some bad sores on the bottom of my mouth, makes it hard for me to eat much and I'm going to the dentist to see what to do about it.  I'm having a few second thoughts about getting my teeth done but not much I can do to go back.  Anyway, time to get to it!


Star Wars Day!  It was hard to find any Star Wars news on anything other than video games, I'm not a gamer so I didn't really think I'd be good to talk about that stuff.  So I found something else to talk about, something with a little controversy.  It has to do with Gina Carano and Luke Skywalker.  I am not into this sjw or woke stuff so I'll leave most of my opinion out of it.  I guess people are not liking the tweets and other things that Carano is saying and who she supports, many saying some pretty hurtful and sometimes violent things towards her.  My position on that is we are all allowed our own beliefs, just because you do not like it doesn't mean you should be able to ruin somebody over it.  I am sure there are things that annoy her that other people say also but I don't think she is calling for anyone to be fired or worse so I think we should all take a step back and calm down some.  Now the Luke Skywalker thing, there are some that don't want to see him show up in new Star Wars projects because Skywaker is seen as very conservative as actor Mark Hamill, the man who portrays Skywalker, is very liberal in his leanings.  So there is a dichotomy between character and actor here.  I don't see the problem, as actor are very good at acting, that being their jobs.  But anyway, here is that article; https://www.piratesandprincesses.net/favreau-faces-backlash-against-gina-carano-and-luke-skywalker/


I'm pretty sure I have talked about before how I didn't really like President Biden, I don't really think he will be good for the country ultimately.  Since he got in office last week he has been signing executive orders like he doesn't care much for the system of checks and balances that this country is known for, not wanting to go through Congress to pass legislation.  As the article states, every president that comes into office says they want to implement a Buy American First initiative but most don't do that great with it.  Former President Trump did pretty good by bringing some manufacturing jobs back to America where other presidents sent our jobs to China or Vietnam.  What President Biden is doing sounds like it will actually hurt the country, as per some top economic leaders.  He has already done enough damage, hope this doesn't cause more.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/bidens-buy-america-plan-wont-work-195656255.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!

























Comments

Popular Posts