Snowy Day, Can't Believe It, Lot of Movies, Who Will Pay for It

 Hey there guys, I hope your Friday is going great!  So my day went alright, just nasty weather. It snowed all day but finally stopped about 7. Didn't want to get out in that stuff so I skipped the gym, I'll make it up tomorrow. So let me get into it! 


Conspiracy Day!  There are some conspiracy theories that make you think that maybe they could be real but then there are some that you can tell right away have nothing to do with the truth and here is a list of some of the crazy ones.  First I'll talk about how some people think that the Nigerian President is a clone, because he was not in public for most of a year dealing with an illness.  I don't know how cloning a 75 year old man would benefit someone but I don't think there is much to this one.  Not exactly sure how this one started that the drinking water in America is laced with a neurotoxin.  Yes, flouride is put into our drinking water but only enough to help people's teeth, not to cause any harm.  Now fluoride is an important chemical in producing an atomic bomb but it takes hundreds of tons for that, there is no way for a person to drink water that fast to cause any issues.  So check these out and see which ones you might believe in; https://www.rd.com/list/craziest-conspiracy-theories/


With everything going on last year it was pretty dead in the way of movies.  I think I went to the theater maybe 5 times, at least after the Covid stuff started.  But it is already looking good for 2021 and I found a huge list of 89 movies coming out next year.  Let's just hold our breath and hope non of the ones you want to see get delayed again.  Here is that big list; https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/most-anticipated-movies-of-2021/


I may not agree with everything Joe Biden is about but I do hope he does well as the president.  Biden says that one of the first acts he wants to oversee is a $1.9 trillion economic aid package to help people and businesses and combat the cornonavirus.  The people and businesses do need help and should have gotten it sooner but the people in Congress couldn't stop hating each other to help us so I guess this is a good policy, the only thing that worries me is that this is adding a whole lot to the national debt.  I hope there is a way to pay for all this, China should be footing the bill to be honest.  Anyway, here is an article about what Biden wants to do; https://news.yahoo.com/how-bidens-new-covid-19-vaccination-plan-could-turn-the-tide-of-the-pandemic-192752562.html

Well, that's all for me tonight because my computer just decided it needed to restart. Anyway, I hope all of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe! 























Comments

Popular Posts