Major Pain, Always Lying, We Don't Like Being Told What to Do, Great Series

 Hey there all, I hope your week is ending great!  My day was alright, just struggling to get through it all.  What is really bothering me right now is some serious pain in my lower thoracic in my back, I must have done something at physical therapy last week.  I would say this pain is the worst, way more than a 10, no matter how I sit in the chair it is killing me.  Only times it feels a little better is when I'm laying in bed with two pillows behind my head.  I'll figure something out.  So, I guess it's time to get into it!


Conspiracy Day!  This is what communists are good at, trying to place blame somewhere else.  The Soviet Union was very good at this, that is how it lasted for so long.  Now China is trying to spread a conspiracy that the coronavirus was started at Fort Detrick in Maryland.  That's a boldface lie, many scientists have looked into this and it started in Wuhan China for sure, no doubt about it.  Now Fort Detrick is The United States main medical facility through the military, they do not make viruses there but protections against biowarfare agents.  The communists are also trying to say that the Pfizer vaccine is deadly and their vaccines are better but that just isn't true.  The Chinese vaccines are only around 50% effective.  China is just asking for trouble, they know they can act up because there is a weak leader in the White House at this time.  Oh well, here is the article; https://apnews.com/article/china-coronavirus-origin-65c6958bb2d8d22d811bb3d0c90f7418


So I do not know a whole lot about this issue so I won't talk extensively on it.  One of the reasons for that is that I do not follow or visit Reddit, which is where this all started.  But I don't like that billionaire hedge fund managers are trying to tell everyone that isn't part of their world what to do.  So anyway, here is an article on it; https://finance.yahoo.com/news/will-the-sec-sue-gamestop-traders-183845241.html


I will not reveal every Easter egg that had shown up in WandaVision episode 4, I'll let the article do that.  I have a little ritual, as some of you know that new Disney+ shows come out on Fridays, so right after I wake up I come out and watch the latest episode before I do anything else.  This has been a great series so far and I think it will keep it up.  This most recent episode was full of good stuff, you almost have to watch it a few times to get everything.  But, here is that article; https://www.polygon.com/disney-plus/2021/1/29/22256195/wandavision-mephisto-hexagons

Well, that's all for me on this Friday night.  I really hope that all of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!




























Comments

Popular Posts