More Book Work, New Movie Coming, The Dead Walk, Another Batman

 Hey there everyone, sorry about not writing on last Friday but will write a little more today and talk about Star Wars stuff but anyway, I really hope that all of you are doing great!  So I have a fairly good excuse for why I didn't write on Friday evening, I was working on my Viking book and lost track of time.  I like to think I have things figured out better now and hopefully publish it soon.  I'll keep you all updated on that.  So anyway, time to get to it!


Star Wars Day!  There are so many Star Wars projects coming out in the next few years and I can't wait for them.  The one movie that was announced, Rogue Squadron, which is going to be directed by Patty Jenkins, sound like it'll be great.  Now we don't know much of anything about the movie at this point, it's still early on though.  Probably the biggest thing we don't know yet about Rogue Squadron is the era in which it will take place which is a really big deal in Star Wars.  My thoughts about that is that it will take place after The Rise of Skywalker, which is a new era that hasn't been done before in the movies.   I am sure that Patty Jenkins will do a great job with it and I'll be in line to watch it first off.  I bet that Chris Pine will be in this movie in some form though.  Here is an article on the movie; https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2021/01/patty-jenkins-rogue-squadron-script-treatment.html


Here is my conspiracy post that I would have written down Friday.  We all know or at least heard about Jeffrey Epstein and that he "committed suicide" while in jail.  I'm still against the official report because I don't think there is much of anyway that he could have killed himself.  Now people are saying that they have seen Epstein down in New Mexico as he owns a ranch somewhere in the state.  Now I do think it is possible that he was seen down there but I don't think he is still a part of this mortal world, that the Clinton's had him disappeared.  Here is that article; https://nypost.com/2020/12/05/conspiracy-theorist-claims-jeffrey-epstein-was-spotted-in-new-mexico/


As some of you all might remember, I am way more of a Marvel fan than I am of a DC fan, but that isn't to say that I don't like the characters of DC.  They have some great characters, two of the biggest ever in Batman and Superman, so I want to see them make great movies.  As of now it seems that DC and Warner Bros. have struggled with the concept of a connected franchise like what the MCU is but I really do not want them to look the same as Marvel in the movies.  It seems that Warner Bros. have decided to go in a different path from the MCU even though it sometimes is seeming to do something close to what the MCU is doing.  In the next phase of the MCU they are focusing on alternate realities and bringing in people from some of the older movies or shows.  And now it seem that DC is looking back with bringing back Michael Keaton as Batman and he is supposed to fulfill a kind of Nick Fury role as more of a background character, which I think could be good but I'm not totally sure how this is going to come about.  Here is an article on it; https://screenrant.com/batman-michael-keaton-ben-affleck-dceu-movie-future/


So there is going to be sort of a change in the way I write my blog, I like to change things up a lot lately.  Next week I will start by putting a top 5 list for every post I put up.  It'll be about anything I think about or you can always suggest something for me by leaving me a message on Facebook.  

So that's it for me on this Monday.  I really do hope that each of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!
















.  

Comments

Popular Posts