Really Busy Lately, I Want Him Back, Another Peaceful Transfer of Power, No Winner, Big Boy

 Hey there all, I hope things are going great!  Sorry that I missed Monday but I've been extremely busy the last few days.  So today I will talk about a history topic and a Star Wars topic.  Things have been going pretty good for me even though I've been busy.  I've been a little stressed and that's hard when your body does not produce cortisol but I can manage, I have been through worse.  But let me go on and get into it!


Star Wars Day!  One of the big upcoming Star Wars series is the Kenobi show, can't wait for that one.  One actor has recently talked about that they would be keen on coming in, and that actor is Liam Neeson to portray Qui-Gon Jinn.  I would love to see Jinn but of course since he died in the movies then he will not show up in current times but should be shown at flashbacks.  I don't think there is anything wrong with that but if they do I'd love to see flashbacks from a time that we didn't already see in the movie.  I think Qui-Gon was the most complete Jedi and Disney can show him to younger fans.  As of now nothing has been signed but we can hope.  Here is an article on it; https://thedirect.com/article/ewan-mcgregor-obi-wan-kenobi-liam-neeson-qui-gon-ginn-disney-plus-return


History Day!  So there was a little history that happened today, the inauguration of the new president.  We are very lucky in this country that we have a peaceful transfer of power, unlike many others nations out there.  Now I do consider myself more conservative but I'm also pragmatic and there is something coming from many people that support the right side of the aisle that I don't agree with.  People saying that Joe Biden isn't my president, if you are an American then yes he is.  If you decide to move to another country then he will not be.  I may not have voted for the current president but I have enormous respect for the office of the president so he is my president.  We will see what happens in 4 years.  Here is an article on the inauguration; https://www.washingtonian.com/2021/01/13/joe-biden-kamala-harris-inauguration-day-schedule/


So nobody won that Mega Millions drawing last night and now the pot is up to $970 million.  I imagine by Saturday when it is drawn next that it will be at least a little over $1 billion, that is crazy.  Of course I wouldn't mind winning it but I imagine it's a fat chance for me to win.  I'll still probably buy at least a few tickets.  But what could you do with that money?  Of course you have to pay taxes because Uncle Sam always wants his share, so it would be roughly half that depending on where you lived.  It's a problem I'd like to have one day.  Anyway, here is that article; https://news3lv.com/news/local/southern-nevadans-visit-border-business-before-tuesday-night-lotto-drawing


Even though dinosaurs are not as big as they were when I was a kid, this is really cool.  Paleontologist may have just found the bones of the largest land animal ever.  Can't wait to see what it is but it'll probably be awhile before we can see it.  Maybe the next Jurrasic Park movie needs to include this one to be a little different.  Well, here is that article; https://www.complex.com/life/2021/01/possibly-largest-land-animal-patagonia-dinosaur-fossil-discovery

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that you all have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!































Comments

Popular Posts