Interview Time, Newer Rumors, Good Job Browns, Worry About Big Tech, Favorite Movie Series

 Hey there everyone, I hope you are starting out your week great!  So my day was alright, didn't do much exciting and I need to change that.  I had a phone interview today with MU Health for one job and then the lady I talked to suggested another job for me called Associate Communications Service, it would be along the lines of what I was doing at the bank.  She said she would be getting ahold of me in a few weeks to discuss further.  Hopefully in the next week or so I will publish my Viking book through Amazon Kindle, I will keep you all updated on that.  So anyway, time to get into it!


Star Wars Day!  Found some new rumors, at least mostly new to me, about upcoming Star Wars projects.  First one says that Lucasfilm wants to focus more on the Dark Side of the Force.  I think that is a good thing, one part of the Dark Side I'd like for them to explore is Darth Revan or maybe Darth Bane, Darth Revan might go back a little too far for what Lucasfilm wants to talk about right now but I think Keanu Reeves would be perfect for that role.  The next one is about the formation of the Jedi, wanting to portray the first Jedi.  The rumor about that is that Lucasfilm wants the first Jedi to be female, that's another Kathleen Kennedy thing wanting to push through her agenda on Star Wars fans and I don't think it will work.  Now I'm not a total Jedi historian but I don't think the first Jedi was a female, from what I know it was Jedi Master Phanius but I'm not totally sure of that.  As long as the story is good I don't care if it's a male or female or alien.  Here are the rumors from Whatculture; https://whatculture.com/film/6-huge-star-wars-movie-rumours-you-need-to-know?page=7


Here is something from this past football weekend that made me smile, the Cleveland Browns beat the Steelers.  It's the first playoff win for the team since the mid 90's.  Good job!  Here is an article; https://www.yahoo.com/sports/browns-beat-steelers-breathtaking-fashion-043850231.html


I am worried about what big tech is doing, because if they have no problem banning the president of the country then they will not hesitate to ban any of us.  Big Tech should have been reigned in a long time ago and now they are banning people like they are the CCP.  Not much else I have to say about this, it's just very worrying.  Here is an article on it; https://www.foxnews.com/tech/ben-domenech-slams-big-tech-censorship-trump-parler


Die Hard is one of my favorite movie series, at least the first 3 were really good, so I'm pretty happy that they are announcing that there will be more Die Hard movies coming this way.  I'm just a little worried that Bruce Willis is getting a little too up there to perform the crazy stuff.  This article does not have much in the way of news on what the new movie would be about and I hope they have a good plan to continue the series.  Maybe a younger actor could come in to take over, that might be good.  Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.  Here is that article; https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/bruce-willis-reportedly-talks-die-hard-movie/

Well, that's all for me on this Monday.  I really hope that each of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!























Comments

Popular Posts