Not Working, Too Much Stuff, Guess He Won

 Hey there all, hope your Monday is going great!  So my day was alright, didn't do much but I did get my Christmas shopping done and that always feels good.  The med I've been using to get to sleep hasn't been working lately and I think that is the big reason why I have been sleeping in a lot lately.  Going to get ahold of my doc about that, not sure if I should increase the dose because I'm already at the high point for the med.  I think I'm going to not take any tonight and tomorrow to see if taking a few days off would help, maybe my body has just gotten used to it.  I'll figure something out.  So let me get started!


Star Wars Day!  Last Thursday Disney dropped so much info on us it has taken me a few days to really process it all.  They dropped 10 new projects for Star Wars and I'm really excited for all of them, just not sure exactly when the shows will be coming out.  The only movie announced is Rogue Squadron to be directed by Patty Jenkins who also helmed Wonder Woman so I think that will be pretty good.  We did get a date when that movie is coming, December 22, 2023 so it's a little while off.  It seems we have enough shows on the docket to hold us over until a new movie comes out.  Another thing I'm pretty hyped about is Indiana Jones 5 but Harrison Ford will be coming back at 78 years old so I don't think that Ford will be doing any crazy stunts.  Here is that article on this; https://www.gamesradar.com/upcoming-star-wars-movies/


So I guess the big news today is that the Electoral College has voted for Joe Biden to become president.  I may not be a fan of Biden but not that much will change with him.  As vice president under President Obama not much changed and certainly not much good.  But now the talk amongst a lot of people is, how long will Biden actually serve because many do not see him serving out a full four year term.  I did see one political pundit put on Twitter that Joe Biden should probably get a food taster because his vice wants to be president.  That's the toughest thing about this, that Kamala Harris is only a heartbeat away from the highest office in the land.  Here is an article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/electoral-college-results-confirm-it-joe-biden-is-the-next-president-222811405.html

Well, that's all for me on this Monday night.  I really hope that each of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!
















Comments

Popular Posts