Back to It, Good From Bad, Finally Happening, Great News!

 Hey everyone, hope your day is going great!  I'm back on time, good for me!  So my day was alright, had a good time at the gym, just getting back into it.  I'm not doing those 100 curls a day for 30 days yet but will start that up again soon.  I'll need something to help drive me through these next two months as January and February are tough ones to get through.  So anyway, time to get into it!


History Day!  It has been very apparent in history that good things can come from bad situations.  I think one of the most black and white problems of today, that Nazi Germany was a terrible stain on human evolution, not sure many will argue that point.  Now we can thank that horrible regime in Germany because without it, we wouldn't have some of the things we take for granted.  I found a list on Listverse that talks about 10 things the horrible regime gave us.  First one I'll talk about is the Autobahn, without that we would not be able to travel between cities as freely as we do today.  When General Eisenhower became president in 1953, he sought to make something similar in America as what he had seen in Germany and his wish was the Interstate system.  Fun fact, for every three miles of the interstate, one mile must be completely straight so a plane could land, especially during wartime.  Next is all the medical knowledge we gained from those horrible experiments that were done on those in the concentration camps.  Without that there are many thins that wouldn't really be known by medical professionals today, it is just unfortunate for those people experimented on.  Here is that list; https://listverse.com/2011/01/31/top-10-things-the-nazis-got-right/


This is something I thought would be coming but not until maybe next year but I'm glad it is happening.  Facebook is being sued by most of the attorney generals and the FTC that it has a monopoly on social media.  I think it is high past time for this, I think the same thing should be taken up against Twitter also.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/know-3rd-spider-man-movie-183614311.html


Some really good news broke earlier today about the third Spider-Man movie, that Daredevil actor Charlie Cox will be showing up.  Now we don't know much about what he will be doing, will he be Peter Parker's lawyer or what but that will be great to see.  Also, there is a very strong rumor that Tobey Maguire will be coming back with Andrew Garfield to play their versions of Spider-Man.  That just means that the multiverse will shine in this movie and I can't wait.  Here is an article on it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/know-3rd-spider-man-movie-183614311.html

Well, that's all for me on this Wednesday night.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!




























Comments

Popular Posts