Late Post, Another New Show Rumor, Crazy Thoughts

 Hey there guys, I hope you are having a great Monday!  Ok, I feel really bad that I just remembered that I didn't post this last night even though I did write it all before 8 pm.  So I'm sorry that I'm so late, please don't hate me.  So without further ado, here you go!


Star Wars Day!  So we know of one animation project that is coming from Lucasfilm and that is the Bad Batch and Dave Filoni is going to be the main producer for the show.  I think Filoni does great work and I think that he should be the new president of Lucasfilm when Kathleen Kennedy is finally let go.  There is a new rumor that there is another animation project coming out that has to deal with the High Republic era, which is an era that we haven't explored yet in Star Wars.  So it will be interesting to see what the story is, because the Sith are basically hidden at this time so who will be the big bad, maybe one of the crime syndicates of the galaxy.  That could be very interesting.  Here is an article on it; https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/new-star-wars-series-high-republic-era-animation-disney-plus/


Iran, what a messed up country and that is because of the leadership for them.  You may have heard that a top nuclear scientist over there was killed and of course America and Israel were thought to have done it but there isn't any proof.  From something I read a few days ago it was probably someone from his security detail that accidentally shot him but it shows that there is a huge gap in the security for the country.  Now Iran is trying to say that a guy hooked up to a satellite is how he was killed, his wife was right next to the scientist and she wasn't harmed at all.  Mostly it's just Iran trying to put blame anywhere else except for themselves.  That's just the way they are, here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-says-smart-satellite-controlled-104711751.html

Well, that's all for me.  Sorry about the late post but I hope you enjoy.  Everyone have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!






























Comments

Popular Posts