Need New Doc, Health Conspiracy Theories, Chinese Spy, Good Study

 Hey there everyone, I hope your Friday is going great!  So my day was alright, big thing I did today was go to my PT appointment.  It seems to be helping me out with some things, I'm just having a little trouble getting back into my chair after I get on the floor so that's what we are really working on.  I guess I am going to have to get a second opinion on my health questions as it seems my primary care doc cannot help much anymore.  So the search is on for a new primary care doc.  Oh well, just some stuff I have to go through.  So, time to get into it!


Conspiracy Day!  Remember that ebola scare a few years back, I guess it was more than a few years but you get what I mean.  Ebola was first discovered in 1976 in both the South Sudan region and the Democratic Republic of the Congo and it seems to originate in bats, kinda like this new bug we are dealing with.  Leave bats alone people, let them do there bat stuff by themselves.  Luckily ebola did not become widespread, it was much harder to transmit that Covid or otherwise we would be dealing with some really bad stuff right now.  So of course there are conspiracy theories about this, ranging from being produced by the United States military to the New World Order created the virus to control the population.  With every new medical thing that happens like ebola, it sends the crazy people online to try and spread false information.  And that, as this article proposes, makes us all question the government who these wackos are saying started the whole mess.  https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/19/sunday-review/the-ebola-conspiracy-theories.html


This is probably the biggest story that isn't getting play on the mainstream media like CNN.  But then again, the democrats are good at keeping certain things from being talked about on the public forum.  A sitting representative of the United States Congress has ties to a "suspected" Chinese spy.  Apparently this was a honeypot situation where the spy played  the man from Congress.  Of course the democrats do not like this as it would put them in a bad light, it goes against the liberal agenda.  This is something very big and not many people have heard about it, it's just like usual, the media covering up for the democrats.  Here is the article; https://www.npr.org/2020/12/18/948210355/fbi-briefs-reps-pelosi-mccarthy-on-rep-swalwells-ties-to-suspected-chinese-spy


Now I know that this isn't a scientific study or anything but it does hold some water when thinking about who is a good person and who isn't.  It's called the "Grocery Cart Theory", and it depends on what you do with your cart after putting your groceries up in your vehicle.  I always push the cart all the way up to the front of the store where someone else takes it or I will put it in the assigned spot.  Here is that article; https://www.eatthis.com/grocery-shopping-cart-theory-internet/

Well, that's it for me this week.  I really hope that all of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!





















Comments

Popular Posts