Light-Headedness, The Other War in Vietnam, Cool Sight, Idiots Finally Did Something, I Want This

 Hey all, I hope you are doing great today!  So my day was alright, it was cold as all get out but the sun sure did help a little bit.  I really didn't want to get up this morning because I was so comfy in my bed with that mattress warmer on.  Something weird did happen this morning, a little after I took a shower I got really light-headed for what ever reason.  It went away after about 50 minutes, I think it was probably my blood sugar was low.  Normally when my blood sugar gets low I will shake and have a cold sweat but I guess not this time.  Oh well, just one of those things that happens with me.  So anyway, time to get into it!


History Day!  So back in the 1970's there was another country willing to go to war against Vietnam, for different reasons though.  I was never a big fan of calling China this but I'm talking about the Sino-Vietnamese of 1979.  There were a few reasons for this conflict, the first is that Vietnam signed a defense treaty with the Soviet Union, who China hated at this time, and Vietnam going into Cambodia, which China was allied with.  Basically China just wanted to show Vietnam who was the boss of Asia, at least that's my take on things.  China did very well, they tore through Vietnam pretty quick but they didn't even go all the way in.  China did not want to occupy Hanoi or really any of Vietnam but just wanted to teach them a lesson.  I think wars are a terrible way to teach lessons but I guess to some the ends justify the means.  Here is a good article on it; https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/sino-vietnamese-war-1979-conflict-forever-changed-asia-174264


Coming up on the winter solstice you will be able to see Jupiter and Saturn, it's the closest they have been in the sky for us here on Earth for almost 800 years.  So this will be on Monday night, hope the sky is clear that night for me here, I'd like to see it.  I probably won't be around for the next time this is to happen in 2080 so this is it for me.  From what they say in this article you can view it in the southwest sky towards the horizon around twilight.  That's the time after the sun has gone down but there is still a little light.  So, go check it out.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/jupiter-saturn-appear-closer-sky-231800104.html


I honestly didn't even read the article, I'm just so pissed about this stuff but I really wanted to let everyone know about it.  I guess Congress is actually doing what we voted them in for and is passing a stimulus bill to help out people affected and small businesses.  This is something that should have happened more, there are so many people hurting over this last year.  As I have said before, it goes to show how little politicians care about us, the taxpaying public citizens.  They make me me sick.  Here is the article; https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/12/16/congress-stimulus-checks-relief/


It's always good to dream, even about something that may never come to pass, just like this.  I would drive the hell out of something like this if Chrysler ever made it and I could afford it.  A Hellcat powered Chrysler Pacifica that would reach around 700 horsepower.  Plus the color just looks great!  Here is that article; https://carbuzz.com/news/chrysler-pacifica-hellcat-is-the-minivan-of-our-dreams

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope that each of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!
























Comments

Popular Posts