New Chair, Didn't Know About These, So Two-Faced, Easy Choice For Me

 Hey there, I hope you all are ending your week great!  Hey there, so my day was pretty good.  I went to Hitek to talk to them about getting a new wheelchair.  He had to take measurements to make sure everything was alright and I hope it doesn't take too long.  Not that my chair now is going to fall apart anytime soon.  Also, I didn't want to get spokes for my wheels and now I'm going to get mag wheels and I'm pumped for that.  So anyway, time to get into it!


Conspiracy Day!  I have been talking about conspiracy theories on this blog for awhile but there are some conspiracies that I haven't heard of.  This top 10 list from Listverse has a lot I really don't know much about, the only one I've ever heard of is the Popish Plot, which was really just a the result of a warped guy named Titus Oates.  I'm old enough to remember one of these from the early 90's, red mercury.  Red mercury was supposed to be a highly radioactive and destructive device that was about the size of a baseball but weighed 10 pounds.  It has never been proven true or false but we never have seen any and it was first talked about almost 30 years ago so it probably isn't real.  I'm sure some of you have at least heard of Mother Teresa, the compassionate woman who helped heal many people in India until the late 90's.  There has been a conspiracy, not a very big one, that says that she was actually a spy for the CIA to keep tabs on the Soviet Union activities in India when there was fear that India would become a communist state.  Well, make up your own minds on these, here is that list; https://listverse.com/2013/07/01/10-lesser-known-conspiracies-that-you-probably-never-heard-about/


I am so tired of this stuff, it always happens to people on the left, it hardly ever happens to someone on the right, it just shows how hypocritical they are.  I'm not sure exactly what was said mostly because it was something said by someone I really don't care about but it was something offensive towards conservative leader Candace Owens.  Now she is apologizing for what she said, saying that she didn't understand what the word meant.  How about if you don't understand the word just don't use it as it goes to show how stupid you are.  It's the same thing with people violating the Covid rules they put down and going right on and breaking them but if someone who is considered right doing something like that they have to be destroyed in the mainstream media.  That idiot governor of california has broken his Covid rules so many times, I hope he losses re-election but this is a dumb state so he will probably win.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/noah-cyrus-apologizes-candace-owens-032554590.html


I looked for this story on the computer but didn't find it and I wanted to talk about it.  I found it on my phone and it was a question, would you rather have a $1,500 check or a vaccine?  Why would they even put that choice out there, it seems very irresponsible.  Myself I'll take the check because I can't get vaccines anyway.  That's alright, I wasn't going to take it anyway.  What do you all think?

Well that's all for me this week.  I really do hope that each of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!




































Comments

Popular Posts