No Post Friday, Almost Started WWIII, Can't Put Into Words How Mad I Am, A Little Good News for Star Wars Fans, Crazy Money

 Hey there all, I hope things are going great!  So my day was alright, didn't really do anything that fun.  I didn't have the boys today and made it to the gym and I'm going to continue that 100 bicep curls challenge this weekend.  Now of course the gym is closed this Friday and next Friday but I will be able to make those days up soon.  So I am going up to see my parents on Friday so I will not be posting on that day, this will be my last post of the week.  So I hope all of you have a fun Christmas, don't be totally scared of this virus and have some fun with your family.  Well, time for me to get into it!


History Day!  This is a great scenario from history for an alternate history story, maybe I could pick something up with this.  It wasn't far off from that and was stopped by The United States of America intervening.  I am talking about the 1956 Suez Canal Crisis and this conflict could have sparked WWIII because the Soviet Union threatened Western Europe with nuclear weapons.  This was spearheaded by Egypt closing down the canal and then getting attacked by Israel, Britain and France.  The Soviet Union would not have nuked Europe as that would have meant their end by The United States of America but they liked to throw around threats to make themselves feel better.  It took America threatening to sanction France, Britain and Israel to bring this to an end, the U.S. was really upset because they were not privy to this plan and also because Egypt was a front for the Cold War at this time.  Luckily this didn't start WWIII but it easily could have.  Unfortunantly this is not covered much at all in K-12 school here in America and is barely covered in most college history courses unless you take a specialized look at any of the four countries involved and I think that's sad because this is a very interesting time in history.  Here is a webpage on this event; https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/world-war-iii-over-suez-canal-almost-happened-1956-175011


This was one of the worst bills to ever come out of the Congress if it is passed.  I'm talking about the supposed Covid relief bill that only helps out crappy countries that haven't done a thing to deserve the monetary aid we are giving them.  As I have said many times, this goes to show you that we the American tax paying people are not appreciated by our elected "leaders".  I think it is almost passed the point where we should take our country back from these so called elites.  These idiots in Congress brought forth a bill that had 5,593 pages and didn't give anyone time to actually read it and they rushed it through for their own special interests, not the interests of the people they need to be helping.  $600 dollars, really, that barely will cover rent or a house payment for people, not to mention that it won't really go that far when you think about medical bills or the grocery store.  The Congress is giving $700 billion dollars to Sudan, what have they done to deserve that?  Only thing that country has done for the last decade is start and hold a civil war, that is not our problem.  I am just beyond pissed about this and something needs done with these idiots in Congress soon but I think things will only get worse if Biden does become president.  Here is an article on it; https://newrepublic.com/article/160750/congress-covid-relief-dysfunction


Now for a little bit of good news, there is a small rumor that Mace Windu could be coming back at some point with all the new Star Wars shows announced recently.  I do think it is very possible that he survived Revenge of the Sith and I think it would be cool to see what Lucasfilm has planned.  Now I don't think he would get his own series but I do think he could show up in a few of the shows.  He does have history with Boba Fett, could make an appearance in the Obi Wan show to have some flashbacks with Anakin and Obi Wan or he could even show up in the Mandalorian series next season.  Guess we will have to wait and see.  Here is an article on it; https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/latest-disney-teases-samuel-l-jacksons-mace-windu-could-be-coming-back-20201223


Now this is ridiculous, a 9 year old boy is the highest paid Youtube star at almost $30 million.  I guess, good for him, I just hope his parents aren't complete asshats and spend all his money before it gets old enough for it.  Here is the article; https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/2020/12/23/youtube-2020-highest-paid-ryan-kaji-sot-vpx.hln

Well, that's all I have for tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great Christmas, take care and stay safe!  I'll be back on Monday.

























Comments

Popular Posts