No Babysitting Today, Another Return, More Direct Payments

 Hey there everyone, I hope your day is going great!  So my day was pretty good, thought I needed to watch the boys today but didn't need to so I made it to the gym at my normal time.  It was a good workout but I decided that I will start the 100 bicep curls again after the first of the year because the gym will be closed on New Years Day this coming Friday.  I can't remember if I mentioned this on here yet but I was rejected for palliative care as that is more of a last ditch thing before you die so I wasn't considered close enough to death.  I feel that I'm always kinda close to death, mostly because of what I have been through in my life.  Oh well, the search continues.  So anyway, let me get into it!


Star Wars Day!  I think that the second season of the Mandalorian has unified a lot of the Star Wars fanbase, which I thought would have taken a little longer to mend.  What I think helped them along on that path is bringing back many of the bigger characters from the past like Luke Skywalker and Ashoka.  Now there is one more name that could make somewhat of a comeback, Mace Windu.  Remember about 4 years ago Samuel L. Jackson, who plays Mace Windu, said that Jedi can survive falling from great heights and is still alive.  I guess he talked and cleared it with George Lucas that Mace is still alive somewhere.  I really like Windu for being the one who saved Grogu from the Jedi temple before Darth Vader went there and slaughtered the younglings.  I think that would make sense.  The question really comes up about where and what show would he show up on, I think the Obi Wan series is a good bet but I guess we will see soon.  Here is an article that talks about Mace Windu possibly returninghttps://movieweb.com/mace-windu-star-wars-return-samuel-l-jackson/


After President Trump initially opposed the Stimulus Bill that was put forward last week, mostly because of the horrible pork that was added in and that Americans were only going to get $600, which I think was a joke and I've already talked about how I did not like this bill.  But the president has signed that bill into law so people should receive payments soon of $600 but President Trump wanted Congress to up the amount given to people to $2,000.  $2,000 would mean a whole lot more to Americans that are hurting right now because the government has closed down their business or have been layed off because of this stupid coronavirus restrictions.  Now the House has passed that $2,000 direct payment to people but it will go to the Senate and then we will see what happens because I'm pretty sure the president will sign it unless there are stupid extras put in there.  Here is that article on this; https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/28/politics/house-vote-direct-payments-2000/index.html

That is it for me on this Monday evening.  I really do hope that each of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!


































Comments

Popular Posts