Tooth Problems, Marvel Stuff, New Book

Hey there everyone, hope you all are great!  My day went pretty good, I have not done a lot, good day for resting.  Have not done a whole lot today but I did figure out that I am allergic to the gel stuff I use for toothaches, my bottom left teeth have been killing me since yesterday evening.  I was not even able to get a good nights sleep because I woke up to put that gel on.  Now, that gel works really good for toothaches and it sucks because this stuff only costs .63 cents at that small grocery store, looks like I might have to start buying the more expensive stuff if my teeth are still hurting.  I am talking with my primary doc about getting in to see someone that will acceppt me since I am on Medicare and do not have any dental insurance.  But my dental problems can be chalked up to a medical problem since it is from taking steroids since I was 9, almost 30 years now and that has messed up my teeth.  So, let me go on and get to it!

Marvel Day!  Not a whole lot of Marvel news came out recently although we now have a first look at Captain Marvel and the Skrulls in the upcoming Captain Marvel movie.  From what I have heard is that there will be a teaser for the movie sooner rather than later.  Other news, there may be a Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer linked to the Venom movie next month.  Also something fun I read somewhere but I trust the source, wish I had it with me, oh well.  Originally the people of Wakanda were supposed to have either a British accent or no accent at all.  And I guess the Wakanda voice was something made up by Chadwick Boseman, the man who played the Black Panther.  I always like stories like that one, that the cast got to come in and put their own spin on things. 

So, I guess a new book has come out about President Trump's White House and it has all those little he said, she said dynamics.  Those are annoying an will not even take a second to look at the book or what it could be about, it was just a tupical smear job by the left as usual.  These kinds of things have to stop at some point.  To that the left would say, when President Trump leaves office, then those things will stop.  Do these books make any money?  I guess they do but it is just a rehash or retelling of the same stories with just a different person.  I cannot wait till they are done making trash like this, we, as a country, need to move forward.  Hopefully that is something we all can get behindl

Well, that is all I have for tonight, I keep nodding off here at the computer, sounding like someone familiar.  Sorry, inside joke.  Well, I really hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!   























Comments

Popular Posts