No Post Last Night, Kavanaugh Business, Captain Marvel Trailer!

Hey everyone, hope things are going well for you today!  So, really sorry about last night, I wrote a good post but then it just went away, not sure why, that's why I did not post last night.  That's out of the way so onto other stuff.  I made it to the gym again today but did not do as much.  It really wore me out when I did the leg extension machine.  So I pretty much left after that so I might take tomorrow off from the gym.  Plus I did something pretty stupid earlier, I went pushing up to the office and forgot my gloves, there is a hill you have to go down before you turn to go to the office and I held on too long on my handrim and it burned my hand a little and still hurts pretty bad but I'll be fine, been through worse.  I know it's supposed to be a history day but I don't have anything to talk about on history today.  So anyway, let me get onto it!

First I would like to write a little about this Bret Kavanaugh thing.  As most of you know, the accuser is a woman that Kavanaugh supposedly knew as a teenager and the accuser has no idea when this happened but Kavanaugh was supposedly 17 years old when he sexually assaulted the accuser.  Other things this woman does not know is the house where this happened or who else was at this party to be able to corroborate what she is accusing.  So basically she does not bring a lot of facts to the table, I am not saying I know what happened but both parties were teenagers, not considered adults at the time, so there should not be charges sticking to anyone.  Plus this woman was found Diane Feinstein, a very liberal democrat in California, plus this woman is a professor at Palo Alto University and she is considered to be a liberal as well so the accusers reasons are tied to the democrats of her state.  I'm going to included an article so you can make your own thoughts, these are only the thoughts that I have.  Here it is; https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-kavanaugh-testimony/kavanaugh-accuser-wants-fbi-investigation-before-she-will-testify-lawyer-idUSKCN1LZ048

So, some big news today but the Captain Marvel 1st trailer dropped!  First thing that happens was one of the coolest spots, she fell into a Blockbuster, just so you know that this movie takes place in the 90's.  I like that aspect, like when she is in regular street clothes, she is wearing a S.H.I.E.L.D. hat and a Nine Inch Nails tshirt.  For those of you who don't know, NIN was a huge band in the 90's and are still performing some today.  I really like all the costumes that we see her in and I think everything looks great.  Younger Samuel Jackson looks pretty good too, he even shows off both eyeballs here and some hair on his head.  I was already hyped for this movie and now I am really hyped for it, cannot wait for March to get here.  Here is the trailer; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BCujX3pw8

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope you all have a fantastic night or day, take care!






















Comments

Popular Posts