Slow Day, Captain Britain?, It Is Clear Who Deserves Credit

Hello everybody, hope things are going well!  My day hasn't been too bad, have not done much at all.  I did do one drive with Uber, to make a little extra money, but I only did one ride because I had to make two stops for the rider, seemed to take forever.  I was kinda tired by the time I got done and came home to lay down for a little bit.  After I got up I decided to start watching the second season of Iron Fist, I am only a few episodes in and it's pretty good, a lot better than the first season.  So, let me get into it!

Marvel Day!  So, there is this rumor going around that Marvel is about to start production on a Captain Britain movie directed by Guy Ritchie.  First off, I am not sure that Guy would be the best to helm a Marvel movie, especially since his last movie bombed that was a bigger production.  His last movie was an adaptation of the King Arthur story, I did not watch it but heard a lot of bad things about it.  Next thing is that I really do not know a whole lot about Captain Britain, I kinda know about his early history in Marvel Comics but he was not a huge character when I really remember him.  One thing I do know about him is that Psylocke, an X-Men mutant, is his sister, so this could help bring the X-Men into the MCU.  I am still curious how they will bring the X-Men in to the MCU, I still think there is a chance with the quantum realm or time travel in Avengers 4.  I do not much care who the movie is going to be about but since Marvel is doing, I will watch it. 

One of the bigger stories out there right now is that President Obama is taking credit for this economy, even though he has been out of office for about a year and a half.  For the entire time that President Obama was in office, the economy was never that good and now that he is out then he wants to take credit for something that is not on his watch, funny.  During his whole administration he would blame everything on George W. Bush, terrible how pitiful some people can be, not own up to any of their own failings.  The economic recovery under President Obama was not much of a recovery and only since the massive tax cut bill was signed into law was there much of a recovery at all.  Originally the economic downturn did happen under President Bush but President Obama did not make things better for the economy and he would put blame onto President Bush, unfairly, that it was Bush's fault that there was no recovery.  That is a total lie and I cannot believe how many people actually think this turn-around is because of President Obama.  Now this article does not totally go towards my point but it is a good article and it is hard to believe that they are even praising President Trump a little.  But here it is for you to read; https://slate.com/business/2018/09/trumps-economy-the-white-house-should-be-honest-about-how-its-boosted-growth.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope you all have a wonderful day or night, take care!
































Comments

Popular Posts