Good Day, Venom in MCU?, Tariffs Are Old News

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing wonderful!  My day has been pretty good, except for one slip up today, I forgot my gloves when working out at the gym.  It is one of those things for me that I have to have when working out, otherwise I feel naked in a way.  I still did some things at the gym but was not able to do my full ensemble since I was without my gloves, plus I was not able to stand up very well which made one thing I do really hard.  Think a lot of my legs hurting had to do with the weather, we have a big cold front moving through.  I think it got down to 47 last night, I was not ready for the cold weather yet.  I guess this is a good thing so it's not 98 degrees with a really high humidity.  So I guess the cooler weather is welcome.  So let me get onto it!

Marvel Day!  The actor playing Venom, Tom Hardy, says he would love to see Venom invade the MCU against the Avengers.  Now, I have always loved the casting of Tom Hardy to be Venom but I could see that this is a little "above" him, that he is a great actor.  He seems to be all in for this Venom character and says that he would love to be in the MCU but if not he is happy being by himself and that Sony has the rights to about 900 characters.  The "Venom-verse" is already working on a movie for Morbius, who is Marvel's attempt at a vampire, and other properties like Kraven the Hunter.  I would rather see Kraven as a Spider-Man villain but I cannot wait to see what happens.  I would absolutely love to see Tom Hardy Venom versus Tom Holland Spider-Man, that would be epic. 

I am so tired of hearing about tariffs right now, people just do not understand how those things work.  Now I am not an expert of economics, I had only taken one or two economy classes in college but I do understand how tariffs work.  Going back to the 1970's when America had opened up trade with China when Nixon had visited.  No matter what you think of that, it happened and I think it was good in a lot of ways and those outweigh the bad parts.  So China was new at this trade thing and wanted to learn what to do early on and someone gave them the bright idea that they should put tariffs on items that came into the country but America never put any on Chinese goods.  Fast forward to 2018 and now America is wanting to put tariffs on Chinese goods even though China has been doing this since trade opened up between our two nations.  If you do not believe me then I would be happy if you looked this up for yourselves.  This is only fair.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care! 
















Comments

Popular Posts