Getting Back Into It, Most Loved and Hated Person in History, 'Camera' Hogg

Hello everyone, sorry about not writing yesterday but my internet was out here and I really did not feel like writing another blog post, because I think I got everything figured out with Wordpress and Bluehost.  So instead of going to historyinachair.com you will go to lifeinachairblog.wordpress.com.  That is the site to the blog but I am still working with the site details.  So go to the second one to read my history blog.  I had written a post that I was trying to post yesterday but was unable to until earlier today, cause of the internet here.  Well, my day was alright, I did some babysitting for a few hours today.  It was fun, he didn't do anything bad, he was a pretty good boy.  Better than last time he was here, he would not stop screaming for some reason.  We had some good lunch, some pizza and ice cream for dessert, of course I shared and he liked it all.  So, let me go on and get into it.

History Day!  My most recent post on my history blog was the most loved and hated people in history.  The most loved would have to be Jesus, since adherents from the top two religions look up to him for guidance and how to live life.  As a lot of people do not know, especially a lot of Christians, Jesus is very important to Islam as he is seen as the last prophet before Muhammad.  Other loved people would get murky and very individualistic.  So I like to keep with Jesus at No. 1.  Now the most hated, I could not just pick one so I had to split this between 3 people; Chairman Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin and Adolph Hitler.  I am a numbers guy, so I went with the number of people killed and Chairman Mao has the highest body count above any person.  It was estimated that Mao was responsible for killing up to about 65 million people, that blows Stalin's number out by about 20 million and 40 million to Adolph.  It is despicable that there are people now in America that see Mao as their savior and that is sad.  Hopefully there will not be anyone to top the Chairman anytime forever. 

Something quick I want to talk about, I do not have any articles or anything to back this up but it was something I had heard on the radio earlier today.  David 'Camera' Hogg is calling for Nancy Pelosi to step down because she is too old to be in public house.  That is one smart thing he said but she has been too old to stay in office for quite a long time.  Probably the smartest thing he will ever say, can't wait for him to shut up.

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!













Comments

Popular Posts