Hot Day, Marvel Movie Stuff!

Hey there everyone, hope your Wednesday is going good!  My day was good, just very hot out, think the real feel temp was something like 98 outside.  It was really hot out but I did make it outside and out of bed today, so that's good.  I am really trying with this whole new thing I am trying to do but it does not seem to be working as well as I hoped.  But I will try to work at it even more though, I did take today off from the gym, it's good to have a rest day sometimes.  So I will go back tomorrow, after my appointment with my psych, which should be a good meeting.  I am going to surprise her by really dressing up in a nice button up shirt with a tie on.  Hope I don't give her a heart attack or anything, just wanted to change things up, you need to do that sometimes.  Well, let me get to it!

It's a Marvel Day!  I have a few things I want to talk about concerning Marvel, the first being that trailer for Captain Marvel.  It has now been out for a bit and everyone has a breakdown video on it and I have watched a few from some more trusted sources and I think it took the hype level up a lot more for me.  A little while back, Kevin Feige, who is the head over this whole Marvel stuff, said that she was going to be the most powerful of all the superheros that Marvel Movies have brought on to the big screen and this trailer shows off some of her awesome power.  I am just so impressed by what these great people at Marvel have done with all of the movies and Netflix and cable shows.  Not a miss yet, even Ant-Man, who nobody really knew about or the Guardians of the Galaxy, who were also pretty unknown to even big comic fans,  were a huge success because of our savior Kevin Feige, he is an absolute genius of the highest order.  I am not going to sit here and say that they will never make a dud of a movie but so far it does not look like it will ever happen.  I am extremely pumped for the all the movies that are in the works by the company, even Captain Britain, who will probably be a comedy character, which is alright in my book.  Now, onto the other topic, the title for Avengers 4.  Since seeing the last movie, Avengers: Infinity War, I said that the name was going to be Avengers: Endgame.  No I could be totally off but I am sticking to that and if that is to be the title then I will give myself a crisp high five and maybe some dessert.  Well, the Russo brothers, who are directing the movie, sent out a cryptic photo that might have something to do with the title.  Now I have looked at this photo a lot but have not come up with much except for a few letter A's.  I will add the photo so you can see what you can glean from it and if you do come up with something let me know please, cause I have nothing.  So anyway, here you go, it is the second photo in the article; https://www.thewrap.com/infinity-war-directors-troll-fans-with-avengers-4-set-photo/

I am sorry but that is it for me tonight, I am pretty tired today, that sun takes it out of you.  I do hope that all of you have a joyous day or night, take care!





















Comments

Popular Posts