Good Day, Feige is Taking Over the X-Men, Pain Rallies Are a Thing

Hi everyone, I hope your day is going well.  My day was good, I got out and did one Uber drive to the airport and then made it to the gym again.  I still have some trouble with that left shoulder that was messing with me a lot a few months back and think I need to get some of that tension tape or something to help out.  I think it should help some.  Plus things will be better soon when I get my refills on my pain meds this weekend, I am about out and will probably be so tomorrow morning.  After the gym I went to the mall to cool down a little and get something to eat.  It was a good trip, I found a nice sleeveless shirt at Target for just $2.  So, that was my day, time to get into the good stuff.

I got some more Marvel news for you, Bob Iger, the CEO of Disney, said that Kevin Feige is going to take control of the X-Men when the takeover is all said and done.  This is good news since I do not think Feige can do much wrong in this, he already has built up the MCU as one of the greatest franchises of all time when it comes to film.  At first I thought that Feige had been a producer of the first X-Men film but I was wrong, he did work on the first Spider-Man movies.  But I think this is old hat for Feige at this time, after dealing with all this stuff from Iron Man to the Avengers movies, it will not take long for him to be up to speed here.  In fact, I think he already has a good idea of what he wants to do with the mutants when they do come over to Disney.  Cannot wait to see how they are introduced, I hope they are sprinkled in though at first.

The other thing I want to talk about today is some article I just ran across, the title to this article is, "Don't Punish Pain Rallies".  It sounded interesting so I thought I would click it and read it.  There are a few good things about this short article and I will share it at the end.  These rallies were called by a few women in Rhode Island there were tired and upset over the media overusing the term "opioid crisis", I feel that as well since I am a chronic pain sufferer also.  The problem with people over doing opioids is not the fault of people that legit have to take that medicine to actually live life and be able to get out of the house.  There was one sign at the rally that they talk about that was very intelligent, it said "3's a Crowd" and that means the patient, the doctor and the government.  I think that there is one that should be kicked out of that group and that is the government.  I hate having the government try to always tell what can or cannot go into my body and these rallies make that point even more clear.  Stop punishing us, start punishing the companies that are sending over the illegal stuff like Fentynal through the mail service, you can stop those shipments but the ones who can do something about it in Congress are just sitting on their hands on that fact and do not want to help the American public.  Something does need to be done, so contact your representative or Congress person or even local government people to address this issue.  I for one will, from here on out, not use the term "opioid crisis".  I'll call it something else.  Here is that article; http://nationalpainreport.com/dont-punish-pain-rallies-8837250.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!











Comments

Popular Posts