Good Day, Short Iron Fist Review(Spoilers Ahead), Erasing A Bad Person

Hey everyone, hope things are good for you today!  Sorry about not writing last night, I was binge watching the last 4 episodes of Iron Fist season 2.  This season was so good and I will write a short review but this one will have a few spoilers in it, I will put that in the title to keep people from finding out about things that don't want to.  So my day was good, my dad came down and we went to the unclaimed property auction, mostly for the currency and coins.  Dad got some good stuff, didn't see anything I liked though, at least nothing I can afford.  That's fine, maybe I can get it later.  Didn't do much of anything after getting home around 4:30, I sat down in the chair for awhile.  I did get to go look at a handicapped apartment here and it was really nice.  It was furnished, had a couch and loveseat in the living room and a bed and dresser in bedroom.  Price wise it would be $25 more a month, which isn't too bad.  Gotta think about it because I would not have any furniture of my own incase I ever had to move.  Anyway, let me get to it!

Iron Fist Season 2 short review, spoilers are ahead, this is your final warning.  The first season of Iron Fist was not totally horrible but it was not good, this one blew the first away.  I think it was even the biggest one season turn around on Rotten Tomatoes, which I think is pretty big even though I don't let Rotten Tomatoes decide anything for me.  The season may have started off a little slow at first but when we first meet Davos, we understand everything by what he said, that he wants to take the Iron Fist from Danny.  Even though Danny is the one who rightfully won the right to face the dragon and try to get the Iron Fist.  It is confirmed that Danny and Colleen are together and have turned the dojo into a makeshift apartment.  Of course the good guys win at the end and do the ceremony to transfer the fist back to Danny but Danny doesn't want the fist back and wishes for Colleen to carry it.  So now she has the fist and her fist is white, I guess the color of the fist depends on the person with the fist.  I don't know as much about the mythology around the Iron Fist so this was new to me.  I will not talk about the ending and what that means but I will mention that Danny decides to take a trip to Asia to find something.  Then it gets really interesting, cannot wait for the third season.  Next is Daredevil season 3, at least for the Netflix series, I think it comes out like October 19th. 

An article I just ran across sounded a little off when I read the title, "Texas School Board Votes to Delete Hilary Clinton from History Curriculum".  I didn't read the whole article but I don't think this is such a good idea.  I think that Hilary is a horrible person but I think our youth should learn some of the really bad things she has done over her life.  Then when those kids hear about her they might like her and could maybe eventually vote for her or vote for something she supports.  I don't want a group of kids to grow up and liking this women, she is evil, that is my opinion on here.  Here is that article; https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/texas-school-board-votes-delete-hillary-clinton-from-history-curriculum

Well, that is it for me tonight guys, I'm pretty tired.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!

















Comments

Popular Posts