Super Bowl LI thoughts

Well, I am going to keep this short as I have just gotten home from watching the Super Bowl at Buffalo Wild Wings and am really tired.  First, I am doing pretty good pain wise, that pain in my right hip is not there today, not really sure where it went.  I did have some "newer" pain in my left knee, it tried to give out on me a few times while transferring but I was good enough to catch myself.  The pain in my back had not been too bad throughout the day but in the last 3 hours it has gotten much worse.  I was a little surprised at how bad it had gotten so quick, laying in bed will help it out.

So, the Super Bowl was amazing, especially the last quarter and the drive in overtime.  Speaking of the overtime, that was a first for the Super Bowl.  The Patriots were dominant as ever, after the first half of the game.  During the first two quarters the Pats where not looking very good and the Falcons had come out to an early lead.  At halftime the Falcons were up 28-9 and nobody has ever come back in a Super Bowl from a deficit of more than 10 points.  But I thought that if anyone could come back, it was Tom Brady.  He looked pretty much amazing in the fourth quarter and overtime, just as we have all come to expect out of him.  I was picking the Falcons to win before the game, guess it was a good thing that I did not put any money on them.  It was a really good game, that was all I really wanted to see.  Tom Brady now has 5 Super Bowl wins, the most of any quarterback, so I guess this does make him the greatest of all time.  It is really close for me between Brady and Joe Montana.  So I will leave the debate up to the so called "experts".

Anyway, I am barely keeping my eyes open, I am off to bed.  I hope everyone has a great day or night.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts